Monday, July 28, 2008

You don't need to be a psychologist to figure out this one

As many of you know, I somehow survived Yiddish class hell this summer in Bloomington. The complaints I have cannot be printed in this nice, warm and friendly place. Email me if you want to hear the story, including adult language and curses on one man's existence.

Anyway, it was 6 of the worst weeks of my life and, at the end, I packed up my little Indiana life and prepared to return to Vienna. I packed one suitcase full of books and another full of clothes. Guess which one I left behind in Alex and Jeannine's garage???

ALL my books were in there, including the school books I planned on reading this summer. I won't get them until I return to school. So I have been forced to read a lot of fiction this month. Oh, damn...

No comments: