Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Back to Vienna

After completing my 4th and FINAL semester of classes, I'm back to Vienna. Maybe interesting and funny things will happen and I will be compelled to blog again...but I will be just as happy if nothing at all happens to me and I get to just live and be all gemütlich in Wien with Roland.

Quick update - My Comps (Comprehensive Exams) are tentatively scheduled for end of Jan 2010, so I am studying (Summer in Vienna, Fall in Worcester) and (in the Fall) TA'ing at Clark until then. Once I've passed (*knock wood*), it's back to Vienna full-time to research and write. My funding lasts through 2012, so the push is on to finish by then...and after that, who knows???

So, that's where I am, and Vienna is where I'll BE in less than 36 hours!

See you here, maybe? But don't worry if I have a blissfully uneventful summer and am dormant still...

No comments: