Friday, June 22, 2007

"Echoes" still making me damn proud!


I shared a copy of "Echoes of Memory" with a coworker recently and she was just now telling me how she loved it and found it so touching. Another coworker, just back from a trip to the US, asked me - "You had something to do with the book Echoes of Memory?"

She had stayed with a teacher-friend of hers in Idaho during her trip home and the woman had shared the book with her because she liked it so much and was incorporating it into a curriculum she was developing!

If you can't tell, I am GLOWING right now!

* For those not in the know, I started and oversaw a writing workshop for Holocaust survivors at the Holocaust museum in Washington, DC. The magnificent Maggie (Polizos) Peterson still teaches the monthly workshop and, to date, 4 volumes of survivor writing have been published! It is definitely my most proud achievement!

No comments: